Stacking toys are always a hit with the little ones. Here, both motor skills and senses are put to the test as the wild animals are explored.
|Material||80% cotton, 20% poly. – poly. fill, recycled|
The stacking rings are designed to look like different animals and can easily be used on their own.
For example, use Tully the Toucan as a rattle and Lee the Lion as a baby mirror, even before your child is able to stack the animals on top of each other, making use of the activity toys earlier and for longer.
The stacking toy helps strengthen and challenge:
- Sense of touch – when the child feels textures, softness and hardness and different materials.
- Sense of sight – when the child sees colours, textures and shapes.
- Self-awareness – when the child can see themselves in the mirror.
- Gross and fine motor skills – when the child grasps the product or tries to stack the animals on top of each other or take them off the stacking pillar.
- Hearing – when the child listens to the rattle sound of Tully the Toucan.
Recommended age: 0+.
Labelling: CE, UKCA.
Warning. Keep away from fire.
NB! Choking hazard: Remove the protective film from the mirror before giving the toy to your child.