Simple and fun stacking blocks/stacking tower with four animal faces shaped like different geometric shapes.
The figures are filled with recycled polyester filling.
Let your child explore textures, sounds and colours by stacking the animals, which have different geometric shapes.
- The smallest figure is Maci the Monkey, which is circular. Maci has a squeaky toy hidden inside.
- The next figure is Tupi the Tiger, which is shaped like a triangle. Tupi has black and white contrasts on the side and fun textile flaps that look like whiskers. Inside, hidden crackling paper makes a noise when Tupi is moved.
- The second-largest animal is Lacey the Sloth, which has six edges and is thus a hexagon. Lacey has a bell inside her and fun cuddle flaps.
- The largest figure is Lee the Lion, which is square. Lee has a mane with a crackling sound and a fun, grooved texture on the side.
The stacking tower helps to strengthen and challenge:
- Sense of touch – when the child feels textures, softness and hardness and different materials.
- Sense of sight – when the child sees colours, textures and shapes.
- Gross and fine motor skills – when the child grasps the product or tries to stack the animals on top of each other.
- The sense of hearing – when the child listens to the bell, the crackling paper and the squeaky toy.
Recommended age: 0+.
Labelling: CE, UKCA.
Cleaning instructions: wipe with a cloth.
Warning. Keep away from fire.
|Material||80% cotton, 20% polyeter — polyeter fill recycled|
|Number of items||4|
|Washing instructions||Wipe with cloth|