Breathable LIEWOOD rainwear for children – the rain suit is made of 100% recycled Oeko-Tex polyester.
• Waterproof, windproof, taped seams, recycled polyester
• Water column pressure: 8,000 mm
• Comfortable, durable, lightweight
• Equipped with name tag and reflex
• Closes with front zipper and snap buttons
• Detachable hood
• When the hood is removed, the snap buttons can be hidden in the collar stand
• Two front pockets
• Elastic band on the back of the waist for good fit
• Adjustable foot straps
Color: Confetti rose
Quality: 100% polyester recycled, oeko-tex
Dimensions: 4y – 10y
100% recycled Oeko-Tex polyester
- Waterproof: PU coating with 8,000 mm water column pressure
- Windproof with taped seams
- Lightweight, comfortable, durable
- High quality YKK zippers
- Logo snap buttons
- Contrast lining
- Oeko-Tex certified: Certified according to standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®.
- GRS certified: The recycled fabric is GRS certified, setting not only requirements for the recycled materials used and their traceability, but also good working conditions.
Sustainability and Production
LIEWOOD rainwear is made from recycled polyester. From every meter of fabric, 24 PET plastic bottles have been reused and spun into yarn.
Using recycled PET instead of new PET reduces the amount of raw oil, ultimately saving the earth’s scarce resources, while keeping the same functionality of the fabric.
- Machine wash by 30 degrees
- Wash inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Wash with similar colours
- Max. shrinkage 5%