Cute and fun activity toy shaped like Glenn the Giraffe with a large, baby-safe mirror, teething ring and elements to explore and investigate.
|Material||100% poly. – poly. fill., recycled|
Glenn the Giraffe is a larger activity toy – perfect for playing with on the floor. Place the giraffe on the floor and let your baby explore the many entertaining activity elements.
Glenn can be used primarily as a floor mirror and can help stimulate children’s curiosity and self-exploration – facial expressions and movements.
Glenn has a teething ring with soft studs in one leg, another leg with a rattle ring with balls in it, a black and white contrast leg and a super soft plush leg – so four legs, full of sensory stimulation.
On its belly, it has a small leaf that hides Carley the chameleon. And in fact, more can be stored behind the small leaf, which is made as a small pocket where, e.g. a dummy could be hidden.The back is filled with exciting cuddle tags for your child to explore and tinker with. Some feature crackling paper others have knots or elastic.
Activity toys help strengthen and challenge:
- Sense of touch – when the child feels textures, softness and hardness and different materials.
- Sense of sight – when the child sees contrasts, colours and textures.
- Self-awareness – when the child can see themselves in the mirror.
- Gross and fine motor skills – when the child reaches for, or grabs, the product and explores the different cuddle tags.
- Sense of taste – when the child bites or sucks on the product and notices that the different elements taste/feel different.
- Sense of hearing – when the child listens to the sound of the activity ring.
Recommended age 0+.
Labelling: CE, UKCA.
Warning. Keep away from fire.
NB! Choking hazard: Remove the protective film from the mirror before giving the toy to your child.