Cute activity rattle with sensory activity details, designed as Rebel the racoon.
|Material||10% cotton, 90% poly. – poly. fill, recycled|
Rebel’s head is made from textile and a ring with soft studs makes up its body. On the ring, there are two activity elements – a fish and a shiny cloud.
The activity toy is particularly suitable as a first rattle for children. The size of the rattle fits well in a baby’s hand.
The activity rattle helps strengthen and challenge:
- Sense of touch – when the child feels textures, softness and hardness and different materials.
- Sense of sight – when the child sees contrasts, colours and textures.
- Sense of taste – when the child bites or sucks on the product and notices that the different elements taste/feel different.
- Gross and fine motor skills – as the child grasps the product and explores the different cuddle tags.
- Sense of hearing – when the child listens to the sound of the rattle.
Recommended age: 0+.
Labelling: CE, UKCA.
Warning. Keep away from fire.